ENOTEK is a joint venture company between EA and Octagon with the vision to provide our client and integrated solution in the area of civil & renovation works, project management and safe delivery. With the market opening to global competition, ENOTEK is ready to take up the challenges to be a competitive and innovative contractor. The company is fully supported by our team of experience staff with a vast exposure in construction, engineering, fabrication, project management, and HSSE. We are committed in providing the best service and solution to our customers. ENOTEK will only deliver jobs safely and that is our pledge.
ENOTEK Group consists of:
- Enotek Engineering Sdn. Bhd.
- Enotek Construction Sdn. Bhd.
- Enotek Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
ENOTEK is committed to being the leader in the engineering industry by:
- Delivering quality, timely, and profitable projects
- Practicing integrity by embracing the principles of honesty, reliability, and accountability
- Recognizing the growth of every person on the ENOTEK benefits not just the individuals, but also the whole company
To be the builder of choice, pursuing excellence through:
- Dedication, disciplinary, experience, and passionate construction teams
- Technology innovation and safe practices
- Becoming a safe and competitive contractor
Our Safety Statement
In ENOTEK, we believe that every accident is preventable. Safety execution plans and job safety checklists are required on all ENOTEK projects. Our company was built around these core values that have continued to be the bedrock of our company since 2013.
- Competency- Only competent staff and workers are allowed to work for us, as mentioned in Malaysian Law / client or local authorities
- Assurance- Always give the assurance to client and others that we will perform work in the safest condition
- Compliant- Always comply with all the Malaysian requirement / client and local authorities.
Our ability to avoid unsafe conditions and lost-time accidents is largely a result of extensive training and excellent safety practices. All onsite workers receive safety orientation daily before work starts that focuses on current and upcoming hazards. Every now and then, safety supervisor will make jobsite safety assessment to provide feedbacks to the employees and then corrective feedbacks will be given when violations are made. With that said, we also believe that recognitions and rewards for the right behaviours are the best ways to instil the importance of job safety in our company.
A 6000 ft2 energy efficient facility and with plenty of natural light providing an ideal ambiance for creative and innovative Engineering & Design work. There are ample of work stations for our staff to perform productive and effective work. To enhance and create a greater awareness of Safety within our entire organization we have a modern HSSE training room which can fit over 40 individuals, also equipped with audio and visual equipment. Our factory has over 7,000 ft2 of storage space for all our construction machinery, equipment and materials.